The Libyan International University for Medical Sciences Training Center ISKill Center
And the Arab Experts Company for Training and Consulting and Center
(TOT preparation course) first level,
With the approval of the American Canadian Board for Professional Training
And in a new and different style than any program
International coach, Dr. Ali Belhadj
* Note (Whoever passes this course by 75% or more is entitled to join the Certified Professional Trainer course).
The venue of the session is Benghazi – the halls of the Libyan International University of Medical Sciences
40 training hours
There is a morning group from 9 am to 2 pm
Evening group from 3 pm until 8 pm
The appointment is on Tuesday 24/3/2020 AD
Target: Anyone who wants to be a coach in his field of expertise, experience or interests.
Anyone who wishes to acquire or enhance presentation and presentation skills from managers, faculty members, alumni, and students coming to graduate who are interested in scientific research to participate and speak in conferences and scientific symposia.
Admission requirements :
– Certificate of intermediate education and above
– The evaluation takes place during the course, and at the end of it, the trainee is granted a certificate of a pass from the Arab Experts Company.
– The recipients of a very good or higher grade are allowed to join the certified professional trainer course and obtain international accreditation (from the American Canadian Professional Training Board).
• Definition of training – the importance of training
Types and methods of training
• The difference between education and training
Pike Training Laws
• Traits of a successful coach with important wills.
•. Psychological exercises to get rid of fear while speaking and standing in front of the public
• Basic presentation and presentation skills
Methods of breaking down barriers
• Behavioral patterns of trainees and how to deal with them
• VAK model, 4 MAT model, and Hermann model
Forms and equipping training halls
• Skills of using PowerPoint in presentation and presentation
• What do I do before, during and after training
Receive a certified training bag
– The trainee gets a scientific subject (books – pdf – training videos – word files – PowerPoint presentations) with an area of 4 gigs
Receive pass certificates from:
The Arab Experts Company for Training and Consulting and the Libyan International University Training Center
An international certificate from the Canadian-American Board of Professional Training received 45 days after the course ends.
Course value: –
For individuals 1250 dinars
For government agencies, institutions and companies 1550 dinars
To register and book your seat with us, click on the following link:
To register and to reserve your seat with us, click on the following link:
0913988704 Viber and Whatsapp
0925849031 Viber and Whatsapp