1. To be interested in evaluating and accrediting medical Faculties and institutes and emphasizing the application of quality standards.
2. Identifying strategies and controls for medical education in Libya that contribute to the formulation of the Ministries of Education and Health in line with the requirements and specificities of society, international standards and global development.
3. Linking medical education to community service and promoting the openness of medical faculties to the community.
4. Spreading the culture of development and change in teaching and evaluation methods in higher education institutions and staying away from the methods of indoctrination and memorization.
5. Develop the abilities of faculty members and adopt appropriate methods and mechanisms to activate this.
6. Focus on formulating a clear plan and mechanisms for the preparation of medical education specialists within educational institutions.
7. Emphasizing the importance of administrative stability and the independence of universities.
8. Develop clinical skills centres in medical education institutions, take care of training skills and provide simulation requirements.
9. Interest in scientific research and encourage it in the stages of university education and graduate studies while providing the necessary requirements to achieve the quality of its outputs.
10. Linking the inputs of medical Faculties and curricula to the needs and requirements of the labour market, and legalizing the modernization and geographical distribution of higher education institutions.